For decades, S.D. Daniels & Company, PC of the SDDco Group (SDDco-PC) has been recognized for its accuracy and professionalism in all phases of outsourced accounting and bookkeeping. Our financial services clients realize the many benefits of outsourcing these functions including a significant cost savings and the consistent delivery of a superior product.
Back office efficiency is essential to your success. SDDco-PC performs outsourced accounting and bookkeeping functions for financial services firms of all sizes and customizes services to your business needs. Retainer engagements include scheduled onsite visits and continuous accessibility and assistance.
Outsourced Accounting Services
- Oversight of books and records for startups and established firms
- Setup/upgrade of QuickBooks accounting software systems
- Preparation and analysis of general ledger & financial statements
- Preparation of accountant compiled reports including footnote disclosures
- Preparation of 1099, 1096 and other year-end reports
- Perform budgets and forecasting
- Supervision of cash flow
- Accounting consulting projects
Growing a business in today’s global economy requires focused goals and a well thought plan. SDDco-PC helps companies achieve their goals by removing some of the administrative obstacles that divert a management team’s attention.
Necessary financial tasks such as bill paying and bank reconciliations are all functions that SDDco-PC reliably performs on a weekly or monthly basis. Our bookkeeping clients include small to mid-sized businesses, high net worth individuals, trusts and estates.
Outsourced Bookkeeping Services
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Billing and invoicing
- Recording of sales and calculation results
- Maintenance of daily books and general ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- General ledger preparation
- Preparation of financial statements with trial balance